Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Don't it just figure??

So, of course, since I had the carpets done last week, the dog had to barf on the living room floor on Sunday night. Of course. At least I went with the Scotch Guard, so it cleaned up easily, but isn't that always the way??? It's like washing your car -- it always rains right afterwards. Hmph.

In other news, I'm going to Mount Vernon, in Virginia, in about a week and a half! I'll leave here on the 19th, drive to NJ and stay with my boy, and head to Woodbridge, to my step-daughter's, the next day. I'll be leaving there on the 23rd, so I should be back home on the 24th, barring any traffic or automobile emergencies... here's what I'll be doing there: http://www.mountvernon.org/learn/teachers_students/index.cfm/pid/1105 Ok, it's a history geek's version of fun, but I'm ok with that! The dog will be in the kennel while I'm gone, getting a bath and nail trim, and being spoiled by the people who work there. They love him, for some unknown reason! Actually, I love him, too, I just need a break from him right now... can't wait to go to VA and get that break!

Pics tomorrow, I promise...

No comments: