1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
2.Where was your profile picture taken?
Hyannis Harbor, I believe.
3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
Lots of people – I laugh all the time
5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
11:00, watching the news
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Nope. I love Cape Cod.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Dee, I think
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
A few months ago.
12. Who took your profile picture?
Me, on one of my last days out with my husband, Columbus Day 2006
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Does my cat count?
14. Was yesterday better than today?
No – each day is better than the last, I think
15. Can you live a day without TV?
I doubt it. I’m a news junkie
16. Are you upset about anything?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yes, of course.
18. Are you a bad influence?
Depends on my mood.
19. Night out or night in?
Night in, every time.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Phone, computer, books, food
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Steve. I haven’t been able to visit anyone since he died.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
On my way
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
No. Waste of my time.
25. If we were to look in your face book inbox, what would we find?
Just a couple of messages
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Not that I can recall
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Crown Him With Many Crowns – from the Park St. Congregational Church carillon
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
It had better be the police – no one else better dare.
30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
I already do – I count my step-granddaughter as mine.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Hang curtains, clean the kitchen, school work
32. Do you think too much or too little?
33. Do you smile a lot?
All the time!