Friday, November 21, 2008

1. Where is your cell phone? Top left-hand drawer of my desk
2. Where is your significant other? Cambridge at the moment; with me down here on the Cape this weekend.
3. Your hair color? Red/brown
4. Your mother? Yarmouth Port
5. Your father? Passed away
6. Your favorite thing? chocolate
7. Your dream last night? I slept too deeply to dream last night!
8. Your dream/goal? Diagnosis and cure for pancreatic cancer
9. The room you’re in? My "pod" office at school
10. Your hobby? knitting!!!!!
11. Your fear? fire
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In a law office/ courtroom
13. Where were you last night? on my couch, knitting
14. What you’re not? shy (any more!)
15. One of your wish-list items? my house to be fixed!
16. Where you grew up? Glen Ridge, NJ
17. The last thing you did? finished my 4th cup of coffee
18. What are you wearing? jeans, hand knit socks, fleece jacket, long-sleeved shirt, velvet scarf
19. Your TV? at home
20. Your pet? Lab/ Great Dane mix (Cooler) and black and white kitty (KitKat)
21. Your computer? Dell desktop, HP laptop (from work)
22. Your mood? anticipatory! (it's Friday!)
23. Missing someone? Yes!
24. Your car? Honda Accord
25. Something you’re not wearing? my Clapotis!
26. Favorite store? Sage Yarn!
27. Your summer? my vacation time!
28. Love someone? yes, but he doesn't know...
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? about 10 minutes ago!
31. Last time you cried? last weekend

No comments: